Sunday, May 23, 2010

the only thing that will hurt me, is if you weren't here (8)

So like, today i woke up to the sound of the kids changing their clothes in my room. Awesome. beautiful sight.
I spent the day at davids house with him and andrew and I'm glad to say I started my english speech. I know Iknow, I'm a genius. We ate, talked , chilled out, complained (well i did) and it was fun. As i was going home, my car didn't start and I was freaking out. And now it doesn't work and so i came home and told my parents that davids dad will fix it. And shes cool about it. Maybe cause his &my parents go back. Waaaay back. Before i was born actually. Small world aye. well i want my car. i want to go buy subway cookies. and my brother lost his wallet on the train. sooo .. umm.. yeah. we got the best luck. Fml.
Alot of people are against my idea of getting a bike licence.
Well, it's not my fault im hectic.. so ummm.. yeah. screw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment