Monday, May 3, 2010

Just gotta go

Oh ma gosh. Ate oportos with tony today and we napped in my car. It was pretty good but made me miss him even more :( But gosh he makes me laugh.
And you know how I always say I'm full gonna study and shit, good start today. Napped at 4, woke up at 8 then watched tv and msned till now. bloody oath, am i a nerd or what. I should slow down aye. Dw guys, I'll give you my study tips, gonna write a book about it.

Sneak peak;
1. Always study in bed. Like ALWAYS. Makes you feel tired and results in a long nap, thus, makes you feel good. Feeling good, makes you study.
2. It is best to study in a technology full envirionment. Laptop, computer, tv, phone, you name it. Makes you feel smart with smart stuff.
3. No breaks or rests when studying. If you do, I will personally come into your room and rape you. You'd like that wouldn't you. So please, break all you want.

*sigh. see all the sad shit i do when i'm up at night and can't sleep. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment