Thursday, May 27, 2010

just dance in my head

So like, i just got from late night and managed to grab some goodies including a nice pair of fluffy ear muffs .. fucken gangster, I know. But i feel pretty guilty for shopping cause I promised i'd save money for my bike :( I also got my HY report and I'm pretty satisfied .. but I could definitely improve. At least my goal of getting top 5 in all subjects was achieved so kudos to me. The weather's been pretty shit lately and makes me wanna just kill myself but I'm strong. I'm gonna start driving manual soon so I can get a manual car and be pretty hectic.

Do you know I exist just to promsie you this, endlessly to be true to you,
and if u answer my pray
ill cross my heart and i swear endlessly to be true to you
and if you only see how beautiful you and I would be,
endlessly..
and i know right now your heart is broken in two
but did u know my hearts been broken since the day i met you.

aww shit, i'm pretty hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment