Friday, May 14, 2010

friday night lights

You would of thought I would of spent my friday night wisely eh?

and i kinda did .. according to my perspective.


5pm: yeah gonna go eat pancakes on rocks with all saints people. Think i'll have a short little nap..

7pm: Phone wakes me up. "hey where are you?" , "oh im sleeping and im tired", "well come hurry you dog", "aww noo Im sick" .. booyah :)

Think I should do my history essay and business report and start english assignment all due soon..

8pm: wakes up, checks phone, oh just a bit more sleep won't hurt.

1am: wake up to find its 1 am "WTFFFF!"and msg david asap. He calls me a sloth as usual. And i'm proud of how i spent my 8 hours of a beautiful friday night.(dreaming)


I wonder what i'll do tommorow...

get your own box.

No comments:

Post a Comment