Happy mother's day ! I love you mum. You're the best. :)
Okay I had an interesting, fun, emotional and tiring weekend. I'll tell you guys about it. Well Saturday morning I went eat with family, then went liverpool to buy mummy a present. Got her clothes at myers which were pricey but our mothers only deserve the best of the best :)
And I lost my phone and i started to panic and scream at everyone but eventually i found it, and i never ever felt so relieved when the gay guy at the counter returned it. At night, I went to a small party at danny's which was pretty dramatic. Ate hotpot, drank, talked, relaxed. Went home around 2am and ate kebab and maccas.
Following day, woke up with massive headache. Went to eat with the family. More giving of presents. Went liverpool to shop. Bought more clothes, ice-cream etc. Feet were killing me. Got home around 5 and finally time to rest and to cry at the amount of homework needing to be completed. Urgh fml.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment