So like I went shopping with Nathan and David today for David's older sister's costume japanese party and it was hilarious. Went cabra first to get tatts and extensions for their ratties and shit (dressing as Yakuza ; jap gangsters). And then we went Livo to get magnetic piercings LOL hahah fuck I swear, I shall show you guys pics asap.
And I asked my mum what she wanted for mothers day, she giggled, and honestly answered "a shirt or something". Okay mum "kfc mother banquet it is" Mum, I know you love that shit. Or how about, the fact that I'm your daughter, is the greatest gift in the world. Awww <3 Admit it, I'm pretty fucken awesome. Who needs makeup, clothes, jewellery when you can pay for my fines, clean up after me and feed my fat ass. He he he .he . he .he
Just jokes. I'll get you some slippers from the reject shop.
Omg we saw this bamboo stick at the reject shop and i was like "is it a didgeridoo" and started blowing in it. . fml
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment