Wednesday, April 14, 2010

thank you

Thank you for the tears, the joy, the laughter, the tears, the experience, the pain, the love, the hope, the journey and for you.
My first love, soulmate, bestfriend, lover, boyfriend. My everything.
Thank you for the best (and worst) 18 months of my life. You've taught me so much about so many different things and you've supported me through every decision I made. Thank you for opening my heart. Thank you for showing me love. Thank you for loving me.
Although my heart is broken, I will always love you. Like I promised remember? I swear.
I guess, it's just the end of the road for us.
Lest we forget.



But on a brighter note, I enjoyed easter show with dean + gf, andrew, david, other david last night but I really wished I was with the girls. The nightlife is so beautiful. I was walking and looked up and the lights and the people all together made me miss my friends so much more. I wanted to take pictures but noone had a camera. :( Oh well, need to catch up on sleep. only got 4 hrs. Fml.

No regrets.

1 comment: