Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Here we, here we, HERE WE FUCKING GO!

OMG best party last night ladies and gents. It was one of my close friends, Andrew Nguyen's one month early bday house party and it was fucken mad. Great people, best music and the atmosphere was top notch, bloody oath, chuck some prawns on the barbie. Danced till i dropped and I drank even though i had to drive :( But i can't resist, im too g. haha jokes. My girls should of came, it would of been even better but tonight I will see them tonight :) I miss them so much. My body is aching all over after going gym and dancing and shopping this weekkkk, im gonna die.

It was my 18 month yesterday and we didn't celebrate. No surprise there.

OH well, I'll blog later . Not really in the mood, got a mad headache.
I was kinda off my head so ignore my stance.
laters haters

No comments:

Post a Comment