Hello there ! Beautiful day ain't it ? well i am pretty bored and for the first time i stayed home :) I even did my first school work since the half yearlies and completed a couple math questions for tutor hehe.
Well, so many things are running through my mind atm and i'm pretty sure the girls know what some of it is :/ I saw their beautiful faces on Thursday and it totally made my day even if it was only for a couple hours. I love you guys (L).
I went karaoke again yesterday to feed my growing addiction and it was fun. Oh em gee. We sang "truly,madly,deeply" and I nearly cried, it was pretty emotional. I'm such a pussy.
After a night at the city, I hung out at David's house with Andrew and YESSSS , since Davids been working hard at the easter show he's gonna get me a free entry. Booyah. I wanna buy like every chocolate showbag next week. Yumm, i'm craving.
It's been a week since I've seen Tony and it's pretty depressing but I just try to keep myself occupied so I don't think about him. I guess its working, i hope, kinda, yeah, i guess.
Oh and I got my netbook today, it's soo cute. It's pretty cool.
Nothing else exciting in my life except the usual.
"I can't tell you something that ain't real. Well the truth hurts and lies worse but how can I give anymore when I love you a little less than before. Running to the fire when there's nothing left to save, It's like chasing the very last train when we both know its too late. "
ju5do1t
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww babe, I love you.
ReplyDeletelucy, are you and tony okay? :( aww happy 18 months for before, I'm always here for you okay?
ReplyDeletexx
awww why haven't you seen tony!! He's a toolhead :@
ReplyDelete