Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just breathe ..

I got time to post a blog before tutor. FML. School is a bitch but my motivation is knowing how happy I would be when it's the day of my last final HSC exam and I can walk out of the school grounds with my head held high and knowing I MADE IT.. and it's PARTY TIME! So guys, don't worry. We all got something to look forward too :)

I hope the friendship I have now with the most wonderful people will remain.. for as long as I'll let it .. which hopefully is forever.

And I got a new foundation which noone helped in contributing ideas :(
and this is the one I've been looking for a long , long , long time.









VANI-T : Krush Minerals Flawless Finish Loose Mineral Foundation SPF15


when i'm free i'll post a before and after photo. I really want you guys to try it. Especially Mai !!!! CUTE FACE :) LOL

Ciao

1 comment: