Monday, March 29, 2010

Opposite of adults.

Tuesday. 4am. Restless. Hungry. Bored. Tired. Extremely Bored. No more exams. Yes. Great.

holidays ? shopping. easter show. parties. karaoke. sleep. reduce food intake. yes. great.

Tony? care. love. cherish. pls stop gnawing and eating my face.( hard to resist i know.) "caressing" ;) .
Angelica? miss heaps .beautiful. smart. honest. caring. knows the right words. extremely funny and alike =(
Joanne? loser.
Mai? awesome. beautiful. funny. hard working. motivating. helpful.
Han? inspiring. beautiful. smart. modest. loving.
Kimee? bloody oath. beautiful. purple. sexy time. thoughtful.
Joanne? pretty cool chick with a laid back style and an optimistic attitude towards life. and did i mention she's a milf? ;)
And yes i'm aware of that term.

There, the most important people in my life.

oh and the guys? dickheadddddddddddddddddddddds.
and funny ones at that.

YES it's finally holidays and I can reconnect with my fellow associates.
And look for my lost camera before my mum chops my head.
And buy winter staples (high waisted jeans, boots, blazers)

I really, truly hope I did well in my exams :( I will just kill myself if i get below 80% for anything.

I still do not know what I want to do in uni (syd) and what career I should pursue. And thank god my mum wants me to do something I enjoy and am passionate about which is ... nothing.
I wish that was an option. Bachelor of Nothing. How effing mad.

I cannot wait to go out with the girls. Go and plan something for once Joanne. Far out. Useless.

I'm deciding whether to buy another laptop. The little cute notebook ones. I cbb to sit at the comp desk. Rather on my bed. I'm the biggest lazy bitch ever.

And finally, I'm jealous of my sister's blog which looks way better than mine. That little .. whorebagslutfag.

well, off to lay down, to stare at the ceiling for 2 hours. have a fun and adventrous holiday people! thank for you reading my useless rants. xx

" So maybe it's true, that I cant live without you, and maybe two is better than one. But theres so much time to figure out the rest of my life and youve already got me coming undone." - Boys Like Girls: two is better than one.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha awwww =') I miss you so much too.... I love your "useless rants". they're so you! It makes me feel closer to you ROFL Can we do something in the holidays?

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood oath? LOL!
    Great seeing you today!

    xx

    ReplyDelete