Family = Love my mum. Miss my dad who's @ vietnam still. Overall, boring.
Friends = not in the mood to socialise anymore but I love them still.
Tony = I dislike his parent's strictness which pisses me off but I LOVE HIM TO DEATH.
And I've realised not to take people you love for granted. Spend each day with your bestie, bf, mum, sister, dog, fish, WHOEVER like it was your last .. because at any moment, the worst could happen. SO, try not to pick stupid fights because in the end, they were the ones who made you genuinely and deeply happy .. and in my case .. truly in love.
Onto a more positive side, let's talk about what's on my wish/must get list ;
Jackets/Blazers : must h
ave for winter and just love it.Those perfect boots : also must have for winter.. cause they're hot.


And guys I'm also looking for a new foundation. I'm sick of using the mineral one. Any suggestions !?
I'm off to attempt some studying, Ciao.
Remember, Live Love Laugh Learn Lucy.

how about NO foundation, cos you're perfect 8)
ReplyDelete