Friday, January 15, 2010

delete & REFRESH

a new year, new blog, new me :)
if you knew me well then you would know about my new love for Alexa Chung. And ankle boots. And everything she wears. I would kill for her shoes !! and i wish i had her long legs to rock the mad outfits she wears ;( neeeeeeeeeed her shoesss soo badddd!!


















Why is she so hot? Why is she so fucken awesome? WHYYY!!?!?!!?





















I also went shopping and bought mad crop tops
and high-waisted shorts on Thursday.
Although I spent a bit too much..
I call it investing :)















These shorts were size 10 and WAY too big for me. But they were the last pair so i had to get them. Beautiful arent they ?























And shout out to David Tran for throwing an awesome bday party ! And sorry if i ruined it by being an emo cunt .. for a bit ! LOL and omg .. NOTICE : DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT sleep with David or Ryan as they are the biggest mother effing snorers in the world. You will lie awake all night looking for a sharp object to stab yourself with.
But other than the drama, i had loads of fun with everyone ! In particular, dancing with the girls and just being awesome. God i love them.
And david, thanks for being there for me. And thanks HEAPS for making me cry a zillion times with your touching speeches. haha
David: "don't cry ! don't ruin your make up! Omg your mascara .. " tries to wipe tears away.. *sigh. Memories .. haha

Damn, I gotta start studying. Before it's too late and I fail life.

WOOH SUMMRBREAK ON SUNDAY !! :D

I just realised I change subjects very god damn quickly..

AND LOVE LIFE! N-JOI WHATS LEFT OF THE HOLIDAYS LOVERS AND FRIENDS AND EXTRAS!

PS: Andrew Nguyen loves penis. Black penis.

CIAO

1 comment:

  1. Dw only good black penis around here is Cucy.

    ReplyDelete